new blog




Just few seconds ago, I deleted four of my old blogs which i hardly blog these days, being; "aswethinkweiz" - collection of my so called free verse & poetry, "somesorttart" - where i posted my so called photography, "the art of tshering choden" - where i posted my sister's amazing art work and "a live less lived" - where i wrote 52 chapters of something particularly about nothing (its inspiring to imagine that your life is more interesting than it really is). I think today is a pretty good day to start something new, like this new blog. A lot of things have happened to me since I stopped writing. I got married, had myself a beautiful son. Life can’t be any good than it is now. So this blog will be basically about every other thing in this so called ‘my life’.

Up there is a picture i took on the Santosa trip. The whole thing made me feel like watching a 3-D animation without any story as such and I was marveled by the fact that hologram was actually not the only possibility in star track movies. If my son was five or a little older than that, he would have enjoyed coming to this place. I really couldn't fully enjoy the whole thing, thinking i couldn't share the experience with my son. Anyways it was also something to see the performers trying to bring out enthusiasm from the crowd who neither applauded nor awed.

posted under , |

2 comments:

Benoit Pascal said...

Thanks for the comments on my flower photos, I'm glad you liked 'em!

tchoden said...

no problemo!!!

Newer Post Home
    There was an error in this gadget

    Quote of the day


Recent Comments