Happiness - Step one

There is no good feeling like the feeling of contentment. Contentment, as a result of doing something good, not for yourself but for someone other than you. This afternoon a person who was physically impaired came to my rescue. You can say that today I was able to make a positive contribution to his life and that really makes me happy. I think everyone who is anyone should help if you are in a position to do so. We should never insolate ourselves from the other person, because when you get to know them, it’s an interesting adventure. You’ll either like them or hate them but at least you’ll know what stuff the other person is made of. In most cases I must say people are good inside though they tend to portray that hard core character from outside. But I don’t know if I can say the same for my boss’s boss. The things that are talked about him are going from bad to worst. There was this rumors that he has spies everywhere, filling his ears with whatever we are doing and saying. What kind of person keeps spies?

When the clock strikes 5, I prefer not to talk or think about my professional life. People tend to say that one should not be mixing professional and personal live, but isn’t the professional life a part of one’s personal life?

posted under |

4 comments:

The Zombieslayer said...

I really think the average person is a good person. Getting to know strangers, I'm more often than not glad I had a chance to interact with them.

The Zombieslayer said...

Whoops, didn't finish.

Also wanted to add - agree with you. Once I'm out of work, I don't want to talk about work.

tchoden said...

What i've noticed is that travelling alone often make a person more friendly than s/he is.
One my latest trip, i found myself talking to people from all around the globe with any hasitation. I can say i made few friends there:)

tchoden said...

i meant without any hasitation of course :) my bad!

Newer Post Older Post Home
    There was an error in this gadget

    Quote of the day


Recent Comments