My BD



I had a wonderful birthday. I got these flowers from two good friends (who are newly in love). Come to think about it, my husband never got me flowers (when we were 'going out'). When i told him that he never got em for me, he wouldn't agree (like always). I don't argue, i let him win like always:) but come to think about it, he did get me couple of roses.

My roomies got me something to make soup with. It’s a machine that powers the dish and its awesome. I don't remember getting anything sensible for my bd from anyone. Since i'm the oldest in this apartment, i've been referred to as the 'mother' figure. Not that i mind, but i guess the way you look at everything and anything changes once you have a child of your own.

The funny thing is I also get 12 free movie tickets from the bank with one year validity. Well I guess nice things happens to nice people:)

posted under |

7 comments:

The Zombieslayer said...

Well, Happy Birthday! :D

I hope you're loving it there.

tchoden said...

thank you ZS... i like this place. I am glad that its not too commercial, its almost like a village. And the weather is almost the same as back home ;b

Ken said...

So pretty flowers!! That's nice gift for you.

tchoden said...

thanx

The Zombieslayer said...

Oh, that's cool.
Glad you're liking it there.

tchoden said...

^_^

so far so good!!

Happy blog said...

If only everyone could be as happy as you are - the world would be a far better place. And then maybe if politicians could stop lying and such than the world would be awesome.

Newer Post Older Post Home
    There was an error in this gadget

    Quote of the day


Recent Comments