snap

I think I’ll snap and do something totally wicked just because there is this credence pushing me down. Well I am metaphorically speaking but that’s the situation I am in right now, at this very moment. Well if you must know, I work with this crazy ssa (bs) who breaths down my neck. He is an embodiment of prejudices, corruption, pride, anger and all that sortta thing. I’ve skillfully avoided seeing his ugly face for sometime but despite that it’s no good. Well I’m not here to talk anything bad about him, its not worth it but I think at any given point of time coercion, seduction, manipulation, oppression or anything such as that should not force, induce or provoke you to do something immoral or unethical. ‘See the bigger picture’ and the light at the end of the tunnel. One good thing about anything is that it doesn’t last. The concept of ‘impermanence’ is truly comforting and consoling. Therefore be it anger, agitation, sadness, heart-break or pain, it will fad away into compassion, freedom, happiness, love and joy. Basically what I’m trying to say is that it’s not worth doing something wrong just because situation compels you to. It’s always better to do things right. At the end of the day, you answer only to yourself.

I’ve stopped thinking that I work for people or institution. I think at the end of the day if with what you do, you have ultimately helped or benefited someone other than yourself, that’s the thing thats worthwhile. I think its all with the intention of a greater good. After all I am a ‘public’ servant.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
    There was an error in this gadget

    Quote of the day


Recent Comments