Bohemian song


I can see a huge grin on the clouds
But they are dancing in my eyes
I wouldn’t call myself blind
If you don’t see the world as I do.

Bohemian colored pencils giggle nonstop
Even the bumps on the walls laughs
I’m told they don’t have power of movement
But how did this ever happen?

A restless girl has come again for visit
I know she won’t stay too long
I’m too stubborn to heed to her need
But she’s comes in this hour of bliss.

I am moving free to the summer winds
Like the leaves and the trees
For a moment I’m free and I sway
To the air that’s more powerful than me

Watching the world just the way it is
There’s nothing there to change
Through all the imperfection and disease
The bohemian sun makes it the other way.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Recent Comments