Forgotten


Scanty stolen moment lived in memory
Replays palinode and it’s just automatic.
The first blink of eyes reads your name
In madness or the sadness that hovers.
Emotion avert to rehearse somnambulance
The next meeting will be years ahead
I wonder if I’ll walk beyond closed doors,
Scream loud and break these barriers
I feel low because I don’t know.
Come out and join the masquerade,
Friends cries in silk and satin,
An escape that’ll last a minute.
I should have embraced the firebirds instead
certain of their return in spring.
Trying to collocate your features again
But I forget, as I age and the days add.
Even wadding moments becomes derange
Changing with every new experience and moment
I’ll write a nocturne and play it in your name
It’ll rewind and replay primitive
Just like it started, it's sure to end
The common theory is complete foul
Excavate the ruins in my head
Through the confusion maze,
it tries to cling and live on
though it is really forgotten. 

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Recent Comments