Sway my way


The arid theory is put to test
Let’s do the dance
I see you watch me from space
You know I see you watch me from space
Who could care about caution?
the air is tempting and right.

You won’t know if it’s worth the fight
There’s more to me than sight
Stranger, but there are things to find
unfold and discover
Another world to reveal in a view
But will you make your move?

You can see me reaching
I’m miles from this place
It’s not so hard to take a flight
So bring me back to where I belong
Your world is new and strange
Will you care to take me there?

Constant stare that turns to laughter
A new fondness for one another
Don’t sit there just watching
be trapped inside your head
I’ll forgive your indecision
But you won't find me again.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Recent Comments