An incomplete life



Here we here
flowing through the stream of life
there is nothing new
there is nothing undone
things flow through time
like those before me
I follow them and
others me
we are moving in circle
There is no meander  
There is no detour

Yet there is this wanting
yet there is this yearning
There must be more to life
more than this
more than what we see
more than what we comprehend
what is it?
I am yet to learn
I am yet to understand
There were those before us
who took a detour
who seem to  have understood
to be one with the universe
to be at peace with oneself
But as life flows through me
and as life flows through time
I seem to stay in the line
following the mass before me
as they did before them.

A wish, a pray I say
to the void before me
to the depth of my being
surely there must be a way
to take a detour
to meander
to join the few
to be one with the universe.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Recent Comments